The Internet Marketing Academy of America (IMAA) gladly accepts well-written, high-quality guest posts on subject matter relating to the broader topic of Internet marketing. Additionally, imaatoday.com can be an excellent way to enhance your online visibility with a professional, well-written article, as this is a heavily visited site by individuals all around the world seeking valuable information on the subject of Internet marketing.
We would be happy to post quality, content that meets the following guidelines:
- 400 to 800 words in length.
- The content is original and has not been previously published on another website.
- Is highly relevant to the topic of Internet marketing.
- The tone, grammar, and spelling is professional at all times.
- You will be given the opportunity to link back to your site, thus links back to your site or blog should be modest and fit the content of your post.
- Articles should end with a brief author’s bio (two to three sentences maximum) that links to the site of the author’s choice.
- We reserve the right to edit submissions for brevity, grammar, readability, and sometimes for meaning. If too much editing is required to make the post useful, chances are quite low that it will be published.
- Authors retain the copyright to their writing, but once it’s submitted, we reserve the right to use it and refer to it.