Looking for proven Internet marketing tips and techniques for obtaining page 1 rankings with Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and other major search engines? Can’t seem to find a true methodology for creating a winning online marketing campaign, one that creates increased levels of visibility and brand awareness? Then take note of the following 7 quick strike Internet marketing tips and techniques for page 1 search engine rankings, provided by the Internet Marketing Academy of America (IMAA), recognized experts in digital marketing and advertising.
1. Do your Research on Long Tail Keywords. Long tail keywords – the essential 3 to 5 word long phrases that are being searched for everyday on the Internet are key – VERY KEY – to your online marketing success. In fact, more and more Internet searchers are using long tail keywords for helping find exactly what they need online. Also, long tail keywords are an important component of local search engine marketing, which is critical to note if you’re selling or promoting products and services in a specific geographical area.
2. Web Copy Writing 101. Ranking well with the search engines means authoring high-quality content that’s informative, educational, news worthy, among other things. It means you’ll need to strive for 400 to 600 words per page, sprinkling keywords throughout the paragraphs, using H1 and H2 Headers, and many other best practices for web copy. Look, if you’re a quality writer, you can become an incredible Internet marketer, there’s no question about it. With all the fads and overnight gimmicks being talked about in Internet marketing, the ability to effectively author high-quality content is so incredibly valuable that’s it’s sometimes difficult to understand its value. The more content a website has, the more pages are indexed by the search engines, and the more chances for searchers to find your content – it’s an incredible domino effect that works very well.
3. Hit the Press Release Venues. Another great way for landing on page 1 of the search engines – even if it’s temporary (a few hours to a few days, sometimes even longer) is by issuing keyword specific press releases that are immediately picked up by the major search engines. In fact, many businesses issues press releases on a daily basis in hopes of capturing prospects that happen to see the release on Page 1 of the search engines.
4. Go Get Backlinks. Want to climb to the top of the search engine results pages (SERPs), then it’s time to get serious about online marketing, which means rolling up those sleeves and engaging in a ferocious backlink campaign. Sure, it can be tough, demanding, and challenging, but the rewards are absolutely astonishing when successful. There are a number of “quick strike” strategies you can implement for getting high-quality backlinks in no time, such as guest blogging, leaving comments, reaching out to personal and business contacts and their respective websites, and so much more!
5. Hit the Publishing Portals. There are numerous sites that allow anyone to upload all types of content for free, ranging from pdfs to word documents, and images. We call them “publishing portals”, sites such as slideshare.net, doctoc.com and others that are seen as extremely valuable websites visited by millions of Internet searchers each day.
6. Niche and Local Directories are Essential. From selling organic dog food to vintage 1980’s clothing, there are an abundance of high-quality directories available right now. Not only do directories provide a valuable backlink, but they can also generate considerable traffic to websites. Keep in mind you’ll find hundreds – if not thousands – of directories, many which are of low-quality, and no real help or use for advancing your search engine optimization (SEO) strategies. With that said, focus on directories that are (1). Directly applicable to your business and (2). Actually offer quality content and have the look and appearance of being more than just a list of companies.
7. Practice On-Page Optimization Perfection. There are a number of essential on-page optimization techniques (we have a list of 21, to be specific) that must be include on every page of content developed for a website. From creating a compelling, keyword rich title to using images, videos, and Header tags, proper on-site optimization will quickly speed up the process of eventual page 1 rankings, no question about it. Every page developed on a website should implement all the available on-page optimization strategies for maximum visibility and exposure – it’s really that simple – so take note of the following 21 on-page optimization tactics and strategies, brought to you by the IMAA.
About the IMAA
As proven and trusted Internet marketing experts, the Internet Marketing Academy of America (IMAA) has one simple goal in mind – helping you succeed online, and in a big way. From small startup organizations to large multi-national firms, success today often depends upon being out and in front of prospects and customers, and that means using the Internet. Our team is highly driven, talented, incredibly focused, and offers solutions that are truly second to none. From online eLearning training courses, along with classroom seminars in select cities, and highly specialized consulting services, it’s time to get to know the IMAA and how we can help YOU succeed in today’s brutally competitive online arena. You can do it, and we’re here to help you every step of the way.
Learn more about the IMAA’s core service offerings today at http://imaatoday.com/services